Terms of Service
- The content and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of information from the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The information published on the Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. The Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. The Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. The Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products, and services on the Site are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
Interaction Between Users
- The Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments, opinions, advice, or statements made on the Site by any party other than the Provider.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions, including any disputes, with other Users.
- You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Services and disclosing personal information to other Users. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Users.
- The Provider may terminate your access to the Site without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
If you have questions about these Terms of Service, please contact KVR at firstname.lastname@example.org